Young Minds have put together some top tips to support your children's transition back to school after lockdown.
1. Talk to your child about how they are feeling.
2. Provide your child with as much information about their new routine and school day as you can.
3. Reassure your child.
4. Re-establish a routine to help ease into school life.
5. Don't put pressure on yourself.
6. Think ahead.
7. Seek support if you need it.
For more information about these top tips and further support please visit the Young Minds support page.