Our RE Vision
As a church school we believe that Religious Education both supports and strengthens what we aim to do in every aspect of school life.
Our Principles of RE Teaching
We know that great Religious Education happens in our school when...
- Our curriculum reflects developing the whole child; spiritual, morally, socially,culturally and intellectually.
- Children develop a sound knowledge and understanding of Christianity and other faiths
- Children understand the influence of beliefs, values and traditions on individuals, communities, societies and cultures.
- Children engage with religion in a sensitive and open way.
- Children are encouraged to explore and learn to communicate their own beliefs, values and experiences.
- Children are equipped with the skills of investigation, reflection, empathy, expression and evaluation for the real world.