Our Music Vision
To develop children's musical creativity, confidence and understanding.
Our Principles of Music Teaching
We know that great music happens in our school when...
- Our curriculum allows children to develop musical excellence.
- Children are engaged in exciting practical lessons where they have opportunity to listen, sing, play and compose.
- Children are confident using musical vocabulary.
- Children have the confidence to explore their own musicality.
- Children have the opportunity to listen to a range of music, sing, compose and perform
- Children are given the opportunity to learn and experiment with new instruments.
- Children see themselves as potential musicians.