Our Computing Vision
To understand and change the world through computational thinking and creativity.
Our Principles of Computing Teaching
We know that great computing happens in our school when...
- Children are responsible and safe users of information and communication technology.
- Children can evaluate and apply information technology, including new or familiar technologies, analytically to solve problems.
- The children are engaged in interactive lessons.
- Children are independent and skilful users of digital technology and will be outward looking and forward thinking in this technological age.
- There are opportunities for children to lead and extend their own learning.
- Children enjoy computing and feel confident and motivated to achieve further.
- Children feel secure and confident in exploring their own ideas.
- Children are digitally literate and will be able to use, and express themselves and develop their ideas through, information and communication technology, at a level suitable for future workplace and as active participants in a digital world.